Saturday, March 5, 2011

Will you love me in the morning?

I never liked the United Nations and now I know why. Our tax dollars are supposedly used to fund world peace, but it seems they have some strange methods for accomplishing that lofty goal. At a recent U.N. conference the National Education Association promoted oral sex, masturbation, and orgasms. I guess they figure if you are having oral sex you can't say hateful things. If you are masturbating it's hard to shoot straight (a gun that is), and if you are having an orgasm you are more than likely to say I love you even if you don't really mean it. The question is will you still love Gaddafi in the morning?

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2011/03/04/fistgate-goes-global-glsen-activist-promotes-masturbation-at-u-n-conference/

No comments:

Post a Comment