Monday, November 1, 2010

Halt! Drop that knife and step away from the butter

Yesterday I returned from a cruise where I ate like a Soviet dissident who was just released from the gulag after 20 years. Today I read Baltimore is issuing tickets for food violations, how ironic. Maybe they should ticket Rosie O'Donnell for eating 4,000 calories in a 2,500 calorie zone, and adding 10 points to her B.M.I. (body mass index). Apparently a food facility called "Healthy Choice" was found to have excess fat levels in their margarine, and was issued a $100. fine. Fine by me, except when an inspector comes to my apartment to analyze the fat content of my fettuccine alfredo. A butter knife can also double as a deadly weapon so I hope the food police are being outfitted with utensil proof vests.

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/10/27/baltimore-food-police/

No comments:

Post a Comment