Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Smile, your on booty camera


On October 22 I had the honor of performing nude at Chicago's O'hare airport. While I generally use a pole for my routine, this time I used the backscatter scanning system at the security checkpoint. For the pleasure of one T.S.A. agent my nude form was as visible as a private lap dance at a so called "Gentleman's Club". Needless to say they were unimpressed as I found no dollars inserted in my waistband. I am told this information is private and treated discreetly, although I could have sworn I heard a group of people say "Wow that's some scar"! That old metal shop accident still haunts me to this day. I guess I shouldn't complain at least it's better than a full cavity search. Anyway if you see my picture on the internet they say the image makes you look much fatter than you really are. That lady behind me really has something to worry about.

http://www.familyhomesecurity.com/full-body-scanners-at-airports-faq/

No comments:

Post a Comment