Sunday, January 30, 2011

A monkeys uncle

Dan working on a new blog
Well it's true I'm hairy and love bananas. I also hunch over a keyboard all day so pretty soon my knuckles will be dragging from poor posture. Recently I've noticed that I am constantly scratching myself, and my legs seem to be bowing more than usual. So I wasn't surprised when a new study claims I have a 97% similarity in D.N.A. to orangutans*. They are intelligent, artistic, and males have shown to be attracted to human females. Great, I've always had a hard time getting a date and now I got competition from the animal kingdom. Darwin was right I am a monkey's uncle. I think I'lll get my nephew a tire swing for his birthday.

*http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1350807/How-humans-97-orangutans-New-research-shows-DNA-matches.html

No comments:

Post a Comment