Monday, October 4, 2010

Are you gellin?

There is a new gel on the market that retails for $175. and it is not made by Dr. Scholl. In fact it is purposely designed to increase a woman's breast size, and is appropriately called "boob job in a bottle". While most doctors are skeptical about it's claims I am not. I once rubbed a gel on a certain part of my body and immediately noticed an increase in size. The jar came in a box, and was appropriately called "boner in a box". The next time I see a large breasted woman I may be tempted to ask "are you gellin".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/beauty/article-1316454/Rodial-Boob-Job-gel-Cream-increases-bust-size-goes-sale-125.html

1 comment:

  1. that all depends on how many times you actually rubbed the gel on that certain part of your body. The more you rub, the bigger it gets you "boob"

    ReplyDelete