Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cars and women

Men love cars and women, but sometimes you can't tell which one they are talking about. For instance, I remember my first true love in 1985. I was the first to get inside her. I never abused her or rode her hard, and always made sure she was well lubricated. One day a stranger banged her in the rear, and after that I started to lose respect for her. It wasn't long before I decided to dump her. I heard she was crushed. Anyway I already had my eye on a new model. In a few months she started to give me trouble. She would stall when I wanted to ride her, and wouldn't even turn over. The last straw was when she started to smoke, and leak gas in the company of my friends. How rude! Cars and women, you can love them, you can dump them, but they both look great with their top down.

No comments:

Post a Comment