Saturday, August 7, 2010

tattoo you



Seems like everyone is getting a tattoo these day's. I always wondered if a women gets one on her breast is it a tittoo? Anyway why do really dark people get them when you can hardly see it? My friend is black and I thought his tattoo's were scars from child abuse. No wonder he was pissed when I kept telling him to go for counseling. Some people get them where no one can see them and others get them on their face so you can't avoid seeing them. I have to admit it's really scary running into someone who looks like the guy in this picture. Someone who would mess up their own face this bad certainly wouldn't mind rearranging yours like Rikers Island sloppy joe.

1 comment:

  1. Most parlors will even barter with the ladies for their tattoos. It's called Tit-for-Tat.

    ReplyDelete