Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fashionably late

I must admit I am not up to date with the world of fashion. I once bought a Nehru shirt and 30 seconds later it was out of style. I checked my closet and found a new powder blue leisure suit complete with bow tie. Not even the moths will touch that one. Recently I read that Charlie Le Mindu held a fashion show with models wearing their birthday suits. Now I can finally brag that I have the the most up to date fashion, except it is tattered and in need of repair. The waist is baggy, the crotch is saggy, the backside has a hole in it, the legs are too short, and the whole thing is one giant wrinkle. Coming to think of it my birthday suit is just as bad as the rest of my clothes.

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/fashion/charlie_le_mindu_fashion_show_PIth8Je0of7ZhK3Owi9edO

No comments:

Post a Comment