Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mean People

Is it me or are there a lot of mean people running around lately? Everywhere you go people are pushing you, cursing you, and acting like someone stuck a garden hose sized catheter in them. Even people who are paid to kind and caring suck. I went for a yearly physical and the lady who took my blood stabbed my arm repeatedly like a blindfolded kid trying to pin a tail on a donkey. She finally found a vein and forced the needle in so hard she damn near gave me an aneurysm. When I left I had more holes than a junkie, and more black and blues than Rodney King. I should have spilled my urine sample on her. Maybe we should be more sympathetic toward mean people. Maybe they had a screwed up life, or maybe they were abused or neglected. Well that's too f__ing bad! The only thing mean people are good for is marrying your ex-wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment