Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No license required

Depressed, lonely, having trouble coping with life? You could see a therapist for a couple of hundred dollars an hour, or you could visit a prostitute. Forty percent of the time high end sex workers say they don't have sex with their clients they just talk. I told my wife the same thing, but she didn't believe me. I guess I"ll have to go to a real psychologist. So what happens when the police bust them? Do they get charged with prostitution even though they are not having sex, or practicing therapy without a license? In this tough economy many workers have had to perform jobs they were not formally trained for. It seems like the worlds oldest profession, is actually becoming a real profession. No license required.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/09/10/AR2010091002670.html

No comments:

Post a Comment