Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Doggy style

Canis lupus familiaris known affectionately as the domesticated dog, has become a permanent part of the human family. Some have even become wealthy because they are trustworthy and better companions than most family members. Leona Helmsley's dog inherited 12 million dollars. Paris Hilton's dog wears designer clothes and jewelry. Some have their own doctors, schools, salons and even get to sleep in their masters bed. Not bad for an animal noted as tasty barbecue in some countries. Some have been bred purposely to be lap dogs. Tiny, ugly aberrations of nature that can fit in a Gucci bag. I am not against owning dogs, they can be lifesavers for the elderly. But I hate it when your dog shits on my lawn and you don't pick it up. I hate when I step in it and everyone thinks I shit my pants. I don't like it when they hump my leg, sniff and lick each other, and breed in broad daylight. Mostly I hate that they get to sleep with Paris and I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment