Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The round peg goes in the round hole.

I believe in equal rights, equal justice, and equal pay for men and women. I do not support men becoming pregnant, or women having a penis. I know I am a bigot, hater, rightwingnut, to be prejudiced against these minorities. I always believed you should use the proper tool for the proper job. Men should labor in the workplace, not be in labor in a maternity ward. Women should pee sitting down, otherwise how would we know to lower the seat? These observations are based on a recent Oprah show where the guest was a pregnant man. While I was initially confused, I later found out this man was actually a lesbian women who became a man, but kept her female genitals intact. Well that clears everything up doesn't it? Sexual identity is hard enough without people switching parts like Toyota after a recall. We are supposed to be intelligent, but even a monkey knows the round peg goes in the round hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment