Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Proctologists and other noble professionals. (Offensive situations)

What makes a person decide to become a proctologist? Granted they do make a lot of money, and they well deserve it. But why specialize in such an undesirable area? It is an area prone to eruptions of dangerous gasses and oozing fluids similar to active volcanoes. Certainly these practitioners are worthy of hazardous doody pay. There are some individuals who possess extremely gruesome derrieres. They suffer from anal fissures, hemorrhoids and other rectal infections. It takes someone special, with a caring heart, and nicely manicured fingers to insert an instrument of healing. Yes, I have a greater respect for my proctologist now that I have examined his selfless dedication to correcting my booty problems. In the beginning I was embarrassed, now I trust that man with my life and know he is fully capable of keeping the pain threshold just below that of tearing me a new one. The human body has parts that are ugly, smelly, disease ridden, and disgusting. It takes brave, dedicated individuals to deliver us from the jaws of humiliating medical maladies. They are the proctologists and other noble professionals.

1 comment:

  1. Of course I'll give 'em credit where credit is due, but I don't have to shake hands with him.

    ReplyDelete