Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mechanically screwed

I really hate that guy who fixes my car. The cost of repairs is always double the amount of the estimate. When I ask why he gets indignant and says "your lucky I didn't charge you more". He then hands me some greasy parts he supposedly replaced. I can't even tell if they came from a car or an oil rig. My car is only two years old yet the parts look like they came from a 1908 Ford Model T. So I'm standing there with oil dripping down on my new Nike's and this guy expects twice as much money and a thank you. This is in spite of the fact that this is the third time I brought the car back for the same problem. I guess he figures if he replaces every single part eventually it will be the one causing the problem and I'll be satisfied. There ought to be a law against unscrupulous auto mechanics. Oh yea there is, it is called sodomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment