Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blogarrhea

I love the Internet because I can get info from millions of individuals on how to do just about anything. It is even possible to get the schematics for an atomic bomb, unfortunately the text is in Arabic. You can learn how to get a wife (the E-harmony method) or get rid of a wife (the O.J. method). How to make a fortune (the Al Gore method) or lose a fortune (the Tiger Woods method). How to gain weight (the Kirstie Alley method) or lose weight (the Gandi method). In fact anyone with half a brain can post some moronic nonsense on the Internet. I guess blogs are like a__holes, everybody has one. Unfortunately some (like this one) spew more crap than necessary. My doctor said I have a bad case of blogarrhea, unfortunately its my readers who suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment