Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Damn proud!

How many times have you heard someone say I'm damn proud to be ___ (fill in the blank)? The fact is no matter what nation, race, or culture your from they all share serious faults. If I am an evolutionist then I really have nothing to brag about. Am I better because I evolved from bacteria and you evolved from fungus. That's probably why you have athletes feet, jock itch, and dandruff. Maybe I'm better because I descended from Capuchin monkeys and you descended from bonobos. Bonobos practice homosexuality, orgies and occasionally cannabalism. Kind of a "love em and eat em attitude". Something you can proudly wear on a T shirt. What if I evolved from a horse and you came from a mule. I know it's true cause (music maestro) your back is brawny, but your brain is weak. Your plain just stupid with a stubborn streak. And by the way if you hate to go to school, you may grow up to be a mule. Now that's something you can be damn proud of!

No comments:

Post a Comment