Monday, May 10, 2010

Drowning in the high risk pool

I try to lead a healthy lifestyle, and this year like every other I went for my check up. The nurse who took my blood stabbed my arm continuously like blindfolded kids trying to pin the tail on a donkeys ass. Then she got so frustrated she jabbed the needle in so hard I thought I was having an aneurysm. When I walked out I had more holes than a heroin addict, but at least she gave me a stale cookie. A week later I had an accident. I showed up at the emergency room with a severed artery. The nurse is asking for my information while I am spurting blood like a cheap Kung Fu movie. The last thing I remember before I passed out is "where's your insurance card"? Illegal aliens get treated without any questions asked. Me, I'm laying in a pool of blood, while they decide if I have coverage. I guess that's what Obamacare refers to as a high risk pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment