Friday, June 4, 2010

Better living through science

Like most Americans I take a pill to lower my high blood pressure. I also take a pill to increase the blood pressure in my penis so I can have an erection, and then I take another pill to lower the pressure in my eye from glaucoma. Later I take a pill to reduce the pressure on my urethra from an enlarged prostate. Unfortunately it gives me headaches so I have to take a pill to reduce the pressure in my head. I also suffer from depression so I take a pill to relieve the pressure of day to day living. My boss then told me I was being fired because I couldn't handle the pressure of my job. That's okay, I am going to apply for disability. My lawyer say's with all my medical problems I'll never have the pressure from working again. I guess all those pills really do work.

No comments:

Post a Comment